Digital IO IIOT Module
Our Digital IO Module allows for multiple Inputs and Outputs to be controlled in an Industrial IOT system.
Some main features of our Digital IIOT Module are:
- 16x GPIO (General Purpose Inputs and Ouputs)
- Three Hardware Address Pins to Allow Up to Eight Digital IIOT Modules On the Bus
- Extended Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- 2x Interrupts - INTA and INTB Can Be Configured to Operate Independently or Together
- Polarity Inversion Register to Configure the Polarity of the Input Port Data
- Low Standby Current: 1 μA (max.)
- Easy to get connected and get started
Form FactorDIN Rail mountable case
120mm Long x100mm Wide x 23mm High
Power3.3 Volt logic version
- Input Voltage: 4.5v - 24v
5 Volt logic version
- Input Voltage: 7.5v - 24v
ArchitectureMCP23017 GPIO Expander
- Standard Mode (100kHz)
- Fast Mode (400kHz)
- High Speed Mode (1.7MHz)
Pre-configured address of 0x20
FirmwareExamples for configuring and reading are available on our Github Page
Can be intergrated into any IIOT system that has a Master controller that supports I2C.
We give example code for Raspberry PI and Arduino hardware.
We also offer system integration and custom code as a service.